So my obsessive food posts and the fact that I’m really starting to miss my family have got me thinking. I SHOULD MAKE A LIST OF THE TOP FOODS/THINGS I MISS ABOUT THE STATES!
Sn: This will not include people. before you even get your panties in a bunch :)
- SALAD...you know with real dressing instead of piles of random vegetables with only lemon and olive oil as garnish.
- SALES and even more than that, SALES and CLEARANCE Racks. Yeah they don’t exist in Chile and all the clothes are imported making the hella expensive
- Sweet Tea….Sweet Tea…Sweet Tea
- Correctly temperatured foods: I like my beverages (on average) COLD, my food HOT—-everything is not the same temperature, that temp being weirdly warm!
- Television: I don’t even watch it that much, but I like to have the option
- Central HEATING. Good god
- My car…just a little
- Not wearing shoes in the house: see Central Heating
- Healthcare/Buying Tylenol over the counter/Bandaids
- My Cellphone plan: shdg327632%?23%?43%4jewb I’ve never missed AT &T so much. Pre-Paid phones suck
- The absence of delicious bread everywhere: Sure it’s good at first, and then you get a gut. Think about it.
- Sweet sweet summertime.